Explainer videos are the latest trend for marketing a company or its products. There are many production companies that produce explainer videos. But with so many organizations offering the same services, it can be difficult to choose the best.
There are many factors that you need to consider when seeking a company for creating an explainer video. This article contains everything you need to know about choosing the right explainer video production company. Here are some things you should consider:
The most important factor to consider is the design of the final product. If the company has a great portfolio of some very effective explainer videos, it is the obvious choice. If the video is not designed well, then all the efforts will go to waste.
The second most important factor that you need to consider while choosing a company for your video is how much they are charging per video, and whether or not that cost fits into your budget.
Time is also a major big factor you should consider. The time limits for final product delivery should be well within the range of your publishing deadline. Also plan time to have it altered if the need arises.
#4. Understanding of Your Product
You should choose a company that actually understands your product. Different video production companies have different specialities. Some are in healthcare, insurance, schools, the list is endless. The company you choose needs to be in line with the product you are looking to market.
The experience that the design company has will directly affect the quality of the video. Some companies are new, while some have created thousands of videos. It is just a matter of preference. But it is advisable to work with companies with more experience.
The company that you choose needs to be friendly and approachable. There needs to be level of comfort between both parties. So that you can say what you really expect from the video, and they listen and implement it well.
#7. Service Quality
Nothing else matters if the service provided by the video producing company is not up to your standards. They should be prompt with every request. Documented details for all the projects should also be provided by them.
#8. Your Involvement in Development
You need to look for that explainer video company that really wants your involvement in the project. No one knows the product better than your company, so your involvement is crucial.
The overall experience of you as a customer will look something like this:
- First, you perform extensive research for the explainer video production company. Recommendations from others is also a good source to find one that suits your needs.
- You then compare the company portfolios. Watch the videos produced by them to get an idea about their quality of videos and whether they match your expectations or not.
- Then start contacting the companies. After contacting some of them, decide on the one you want to go with.
- You will get a call back from the sales team asking for some basic information from you about your product.
- They will ask about your budget. At this point, you need to be very clear and tell them your budget straight away.
- You will then be provided with design ideas by the creative team and they will request your input.
- Final changes are made to the video after your suggestions, and then again by the explainer video company.
- Finally, you publish and share your video.
For more information, check out the Infographic shared by BreadnBeyond.
Thanks for Sharing, Shane. Hopefully, this would help me make my decisions precisely 🙂
Great blog! Importance of explainer video is very well explained in this blog. It helps in increasing the sales & fuel up ROI of your business because visual content is much more attractive & engaging as compared to text content in your website. It’s very crucial to hire right professionals for video production. If you want to own an amazing 2D,3D animation video, whiteboard video maker then hire best company in USA- Onters. It is one of the best explainer video production company in USA with the team of creative experts with years of experience.
Thanks & regards